Sunday, September 28, 2008
AY AMOR
Rosalinda enters room
:03 Rosalinda: Fernando Hose
Fernando Hose stands up
:06 Rosalinda: I’m so happy, I brought you the money
Eduardo stands up
0:12 Eduardo: Excuse me.
Eduardo leaves room
0:14 Fernando Hose: How?
(stern look on face)
0:16 Rosalinda: Oh my love my darling, that’s not important, the point is I got it for you my love
0:23 Fernando Hose: How? How? Did you steal your mother’s jewels again? Do you think I want that kind of money? Did you sell your body?
(they are following each other in room)
0:34 Rosalinda: No, No, look it’ll all be alright this time
Fernando Hose turns around
0:36 Fernando Hose: No! I’m tired of your games
0:38 Rosalinda: What do you want from me?
0:39 Fernando Hose: Nothing. I want nothing from you. You think this is alright? Being a criminal, using your ways to repay off people you owe money to? (laughs) Well I’m not like that. Don’t want you’re your money. Get a job.
0:57 Rosalinda: Listen to me. How have you ever helped me, hm?
1:00 Fernando Hose: How? How can I? You’re doomed anyway.
1:02 Rosalinda: Christ!
1:03 Fernando Hose: No. You don’t understand Rosalinda.
1:08 Rosalinda: Why are you doing this to me? I’ve tried so hard. (Pause). Look, I love you. I’m in love with you. I’d do anything for you. And I have.
Rosalinda takes Fernando Hose’s face in her hands
1:27 Fernando Hose: I loved you too you know. I did once. But how do you think I feel? Don’t you think I’ve gotten hurt enough? I’m not doing this anymore. I’m not.
1:43 Rosalinda: Hah. Yes. I suspect you think you’re the only one that’s gotten hurt in this entire situation don’t you? Well, it isn’t like that you know. I’ve suffered too. I’ve suffered even more. I’m not doing this anymore either. I hate you. I never want to see your face on this earth ever again. Oh, and as if all you did wasn’t enough, you have the nerve to judge the way I’m keeping my part of the deal. But you know, Fernando Hose, I am Rosalinda the great. I will crush you, my love. I will kill you. I will make your life a living hell. Be ready. It’s so over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment