"In my dream, I was a werewolf,
my soul was filled with crystal light,
lavender ribbons of rain sang,
ridding my heart of mortal fight"

I think that the way to describe myself in simplest form, is to say that I see things differently. In my eyes, puddles of water have looked like horses, panels of wood have looked like faces, branches look like arms, and in the sky I see everything I could imagine. If I were an object, I could be a locket, since they’ve got a certain appearance on the outside, but on the inside contain many different, intimate things that are usually a secret and kept to one s self. Or perhaps I’d be a pocket watch that has stopped ticking- I take the time to notice things that people don’t, and live for the moment. I believe that life is like a lucid dream; one lives in a beautiful magical world where things don’t always make sense, like the dream world, but we all have the power to turn that round to our benefit and control our path. I believe in art, and love. I think that everything in the world is based on those two concepts when you break it down far enough. They’re also two things that have the power to change the world as well. My hobbies and interests are always changing, as I’m still trying to shape myself, meaning I change all the time. Perhaps I don’t change though, perhaps there are several versions of who I am. In conclusion though, I, as a whole, am a curious wide-eyed creature.
my soul was filled with crystal light,
lavender ribbons of rain sang,
ridding my heart of mortal fight"

I think that the way to describe myself in simplest form, is to say that I see things differently. In my eyes, puddles of water have looked like horses, panels of wood have looked like faces, branches look like arms, and in the sky I see everything I could imagine. If I were an object, I could be a locket, since they’ve got a certain appearance on the outside, but on the inside contain many different, intimate things that are usually a secret and kept to one s self. Or perhaps I’d be a pocket watch that has stopped ticking- I take the time to notice things that people don’t, and live for the moment. I believe that life is like a lucid dream; one lives in a beautiful magical world where things don’t always make sense, like the dream world, but we all have the power to turn that round to our benefit and control our path. I believe in art, and love. I think that everything in the world is based on those two concepts when you break it down far enough. They’re also two things that have the power to change the world as well. My hobbies and interests are always changing, as I’m still trying to shape myself, meaning I change all the time. Perhaps I don’t change though, perhaps there are several versions of who I am. In conclusion though, I, as a whole, am a curious wide-eyed creature.

No comments:
Post a Comment